By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 2 New Star Ocean 4 Screens + Artwork

Amazing, I should get more familiar with the series. I have the urge to sell my 360 to buy all of the ds games I want this year, but I can't because of games like these.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Amazing, I should get more familiar with the series. I have the urge to sell my 360 to buy all of the ds games I want this year, but I can't because of games like these.

You are in a serious pinch then.  Hope you can find a way to figure this out

Million said:

Pretty amazing then.

edit : the screenshots seem to vary in graphical quality.

I was thinking the same thing, maybe some have been more touched up then others.

I realize that first pic has been said to be realtime, but I don't think that it is how it will look during actual gameplay.

Real-time? I would have thought at first for those to be those pre-battle cutscenes
I should aim to play more RPGs, I have only played barely a handful so far...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Thanks for using Star Ocean to fuel an anti-FF war and rile up all the bitter Sony fanboys. *rolls eyes*

These screens aren't new but...don't care. Star Ocean > all.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Man, that first screen....... wow. I'm not into RPGs very much, but that is incredible. The other screens are good, but that first one just took my breath away. Makes me wonder what games will look like by the end of this generation....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Claude - my whole point is the fact that I think that the new crop of RPGs, both W and J are seriously contending for the best JRPG crown.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I just shat bricks! Well this going into my 360!

Former something....

I wonder how many disc's this game will be on, since BD was 3 and LO was 4. This game also appears to be of a higher quality too. But i can't wait to see what FF13 will look like, since we all know that's where SE puts all the good developers and all the money for graphics.

Really depends on cutscenes. IU will be a good gauge. If they do real-time renders for cutscenes, it should fit on 1 CD.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.