By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 going 3D? Rumoured features of next dashboard update. Wow.

Wow that is awesome. I can't tell ya how long i've wanted the 4 person private chat. A lot of improvements and polish going into the update as well as some new adds. Should be a great and welcomed update.

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Around the Network

Wow, very intresting. Let's see if it's all real, hope it is!

Nice

DirtyP2002 said:

too good to be true!

some great points:

• Option to 'ping' when testing connection
  • Introduce a group chat (4) for Private Chat and conferences through Video Chat
  • Option to download gamer picture (if available) from a gamercard being viewed
  • Option to donate Microsoft Points to anybody with a Windows Live ID
  • Integrate file-sharing for selected titles on Xbox LIVE and Games for Windows - LIVE
  • Windows Live Mail integration - includes support for Xbox LIVE Vision
  • Support for headset, Xbox LIVE Vision in Windows Live Messenger.
  • Introduce expanded Inside Xbox as a portal to news, weather, entertainment, help and community features.
  • Copy non-protected files (pictures, music, videos) from USB storage devices, CDs and computers to proprietary storage devices

Just these points are awesome!

Honestly, and I could be completely wrong because I don't own a 360, but these (and maybe a few others) look like the only features that really add something useful. It's still an great update though. (That group chat feature sounds AWESOME)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Crazy List.
Microsoft has been working hard this year.
this is really exciting.

Around the Network

I'm really interested in the private chat with 4 friends :)

By the end of this generation in 2011 we will have:

18.890.000 + (174 x 120.000) = 39.770.000 for XBOX360
12.610.000 + (174 x 170.000) = 42.190.000 for PS3

Can it make babies? cause I heard the C3ll could, so anything else from MS just not going to cut it..

I just can't see myself paying for something that doesn't make babies

OT - I've seen that list before... it was posted here earlier this year, it was rumoured to be the Spring update. Its in these forums somewhere, wish I had time to look up the thread.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Big list, but how much is true?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Yeah, I think I saw some of these in another rumor earlier this year also.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=26702

looks like the same list

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)