By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 going 3D? Rumoured features of next dashboard update. Wow.

dbot said:
Will it allow you capture criminals before they commit a crime?

Probably not, but just because the 360 lacks the power of teh c3ll!

On topic: It's looking pretty good, I'm excited about this one.

Around the Network

Man Microsoft has nothing left to a....GOOOD GOD!

Haha that is one hefty list indeed. Someone want to find the highlights of the update and repost them? I don't feel like reading all of that.

That's nothing. Update 2.60 takes XMB to 4-D!

More seriously though, that sounds pretty cool. Seems like both MS and Sony have lately been working on some major upgrades to their OS. Wonder if the "Wii Menu" gets any major overhauls ever.

Games
1. Option to delete titles from gamercard with 0 gamerscore and 0 achievements (excludes some titles that will be re-added to launch another title).

What I always wanted.
It's really annoying checking my achievements and all I see are a bunch of trials and demoes I checked out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

The list is amazing. I hope it's true!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

I sincerely hope this is true. Not because I care much about the update, but because I really hope no one is sad enough to make that all up.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

^^LOL. There are people out there that would and do things like that, but this list was around a long time ago.

Another article.
http://spong.com/article/15687/Xbox_360_to_get_Minority_Report-Style_Interface

One thing this rumour certainly has in its favour is the fact that the interface sounds similar to the way windows can be scrolled through in Vista.

Well no wonder we are still paying for live. M$ working very hard on the 360 operating system. And live is getting more and more. What a way to stay ahead of the comp with the operating system. Nice features.

OMG, I just came back from vacation thinking not to much would happen, but here I am searching for every thing I missed which is a lot.