By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 crosses 8 million

I've played it more than 5 minutes on my own 360 and I still think it's crap. Gears of War rapes the crap out of Halo 3.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

Awesome, but does anyone think that a motion controller similar to the Wiis two handed gun would be *FANTASTIC* for this game? I mean you can do Shooting, jumping, Melee and reloading with the motion controls and the feel of the gun in your hands with properly implemented rumble just makes me near orgasm with the thought of it.

It would be better than RE4 Wii, because the whole style of the game just suits motion controls so well! No offense to the Wii of course, its just that the game just screams motion control! :D

Tease.

Great for Halo

Lol, funny how the Halo 2 sales suddenly flatline. That seems a bit unrealistic, so I guess ioi just stopped tracking it.

Those are really good sales perhaps it sells over 10 mill lifetime.

Around the Network

Halo 3 sells 8 million. One in two people who played Halo 3 say its is just a slight upgrade of Halo 2.
FF XIII and GT 5 should easily sell over 15 million copies each. GTA 4 PS3 version only will even get over 8 million hopefully.

This isn't a thread about the ps3. THis is about halo and how its sold very well. People should just be happy that the industry can support so many blockbuster games.

Mediocre title i guess Xbits don't have that many great games to play if they are buying this game.

Very impressive numbers

Oh. :D Well, good sales for a great game. :D