By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

Smeags said:
Ugh I'm itching for a fight, but my next match isn't until the weekend... curse you time!

i have still have a challenge from ctk...i'm waiting as well

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
shea, I challenge you for number 2.

Fazz, you have the best Rob I have ever seen. Good games, I was expecting to 3 stock you when I seen you didn't have Snake.

Already?  Okay, then I guess.  Could you tell me your counterpick stage before we start so that I don't cause confusion?  My counterpick stage will be Yoshi's Island (Brawl).

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

So, then now I can't challenge anyone or what? Can I challenge someone below me?

Weird thing :|

Possum5454 said:
chriscox1121 said:
Possum5454 said:
hurray i have defended my position.

who did you use?

DK, i didn't see your samus advice untill after the first match which, by then, was already too late. i still won though =D

if we don't hear from your opponents by tommorrow night @ midnight then the higher one will forfeit their position to you.  we need to keep the rankings from going stale.

okey i wanna challenge you

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
fazz said:
So, then now I can't challenge anyone or what? Can I challenge someone below me?

you have the right to rematch this time tommorrow night, as long as riot still holds his position.  since your number 5 you can challenge wasu, but the rules state you must wait at least one day before you get your rematch.  This is so it stays best 2 out of 3.  If you lose your rematch you have to wait a week to face riot.  if someone takes riots position then you can challenge them

my counter pick depends on what character you win with and how the match goes. I don't have a counter pick set in stone.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

chriscox1121 said:
fazz said:

you have the right to rematch this time tommorrow night, as long as riot still holds his position.  since your number 5 you can challenge wasu, but the rules state you must wait at least one day before you get your rematch.  This is so it stays best 2 out of 3.  If you lose your rematch you have to wait a week to face riot.  if someone takes riots position then you can challenge them

Then I challenge WaSu ^_^

fazz said:
chriscox1121 said:
fazz said:

he's on vacation and won't be able to play until next wednesday or thursday.  

chriscox1121 said:
fazz said:
chriscox1121 said:
fazz said:

he's on vacation and won't be able to play until next wednesday or thursday.  

Booo u_u