By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm gameplay blowout!

I love the look of this game.  To be perfectly honest I think this is the best looking game this generation.  The smoothness of the cell shading and the speed and style is just absolutely excellent.  I wish more people would use the power of HD to make their games look this incredible instead of overuse crappy realism and brown and grey. 

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5928.html

I would embed, but you really need to see it in HD... so it's kinda pointless.  Go watch, and let me hear your thoughts!  Btw, it is confirmed that there will be no online play in this game (There will be online features), but that's not going to stop me from buying!  Oh it also has both English and Japanese VAs in both the demo to be released soon next month and the full game to be released in October.

Around the Network

almost thinking of getting the next episode of qore so I can get the demo a bit early. Looks like it might be fun, and I'm so incredibly happy that the Japanese VA's are in there......believe it! >

Any release date info? This looks sweet.

Torillian said:
almost thinking of getting the next episode of qore so I can get the demo a bit early. Looks like it might be fun, and I'm so incredibly happy that the Japanese VA's are in there......believe it! ><

that should be released... Thursday?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

naz,
are you getting a PS3 soon?
good timing!

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:

October only on the PS3

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

.:Dark Prince:. said:

This fall.  I don't know when this fall exactly.

I get paid next friday Wenlan.  That's when I'll buy my PS3.

Edit: Apparently October.  Thanks ssj.

Think so SSJ....if not one more week. I'm debating it, since maybe with Civ on Tuesday I could make it to the non-qore demo release without too much trouble.

With shipping times for eBay and all when I buy my PS3 it should come in almost exactly when the demo releases outside Qore lol.

woww,,,the game looks just like the actual animations ,,,actually better