By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm gameplay blowout!

@ssj

Thanks for the info, i'm so getting this!

Around the Network

Not only the impressive cel-shaded graphic, the gameplay shown in the video looks very interesting.
I will choose this one over DBZ for my first PS3 fighting game.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Looks amazing and the gameplay seems fun. In an interview, they say that people making this game are fans of Naruto and it shows. The art style is very close to the anime and the animation looks nice and fluid. Great!

wenlan said:
Not only the impressive cel-shaded graphic, the gameplay shown in the video looks very interesting.

DBZ got really overrated IMO.  It's just nowhere near as fun as the reviews lead you to believe.  It's basically Budokai 3 made way more casual and with half the characters.

naznatips said:
wenlan said:

DBZ got really overrated IMO.  It's just nowhere near as fun as the reviews lead you to believe.  It's basically Budokai 3 made way more casual and with half the characters.

Yeah i don't know why every time they change a console they restart the story too ^_^

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 walks all over Burst Limit, graphics aside.

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:
naznatips said:
wenlan said:

Yeah i don't know why every time they change a console they restart the story too ^_^

I never got Tenkaichi 3, but I enjoyed Tenkaichi 2.  It's a different style though.  It's over-the-shoulder 3D.  Not 2D like Budokai and Burst Limit.

.:Dark Prince:. said:
naznatips said:
wenlan said:

I always hated the flying around in the BT part of the games. Imho B3 was the best. I perfer straight brawlers. But I like the restart of the game series. I hopwe that they add everything from B3 to Burst Limit 2.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i am getting this game

This game looks like its going to be awesome, this will be my first anime fighting game even though Ive played a whole bunch just never bought them. I think this is a HUUGE step up from the PS2 Naruto games, now all I need to know is how the single player will be like.

The game looks pretty intense, and very nice graphically as well. Sadly, I'll never be able to buy a Naruto game without the fear of being judged.