By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm probably going to buy SSHD tomorrow, i wants me some trophies :)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

I just earned my first trophy in SSHD, i feel so happy now

ugh....I still can't play my own music during skate......GAH!

that's the reason I was excited for this....crud.

Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
blazinhead89 said:
Cant play Custom Music on Tekken DR or MGS4 :(

Are you trying to play music from a flash drive or anywhere else? It only works with music from the hard drive.

yeah tried from Hard Drive. A message comes up saying u cant play music during This game :(

I tried too. :( Apparently developers have patch it into their game for it to be supported.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

Around the Network

They explicitly said that developers will have to patch their games in order for you to be able to have in game music, I don't know why everyone is so upset about this.

because I didn't read that....and EA is never going to patch skate ; ;

Torillian said:
because I didn't read that....and EA is never going to patch skate ; ;

Burnout is getting patches left and right, including trophies and custom soundtracks. But then again EA only published that title.

I am downloading it now!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Has anyone else noticed that the Playstation Store moves like greased lightning now!! Ocne you let the icons load they pop up instantly the next time you go to that page

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League