By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thanks for the info, already downloading! 1%!!

Around the Network

The SSHD update is taking a year to DL.

mM

so in game xmb works with every game without the need to be patched?

I've finished installing. However, I now can't figure out how to turn off the system with the controller.

I figured it out...just hold down the ps button and the old screen comes up!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

SpartanFX said:
so in game xmb works with every game without the need to be patched?

I think so but then again don't quote me on that

PSN - Kratos0518

Around the Network

Downloading now, at 30%, and i'll be playing Stardust right after the update. And its updating really fast too

SnakeEyez said:
Bobo012893 said:
What are the games that will currently have trophies cuz i want to know which ones to play? Can anyone tell me?

Stardust HD (updating it right now) thats the first game off the bat. I know Warhawk is gonna get patched, but Idk if its like stardust or not. Pixel Junk Eden when it launches is gonna have trophies and hopefully every game from now on has trophies (C'mon patch for GTA IV and MGS4)

That's it? Man... Now I'll have to go buy SSHD.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Inconginito said that warhawk will get pactched in the 1.5 update out in august with a possibly new booster.

mM

T_T It's moving at a snails pace for me...and I have a 6mbps connection...it's what I get for being late I guess though.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

That was a quick update. Just got finished watching Apacalypto on BD, go to the XMB and it says the update is out. Awesomeness!

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.