By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Chrono Trigger DS confirmed real

iFlower7 said:
So I may finally be able to try it out :P

Unless it's not just a port.

It's probably a remake. Almost certainly.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
iFlower7 said:
So I may finally be able to try it out :P

Unless it's not just a port.

It's probably a remake. Almost certainly.

It most likely will. All of the old games that square enix put on the ds are remakes..

Nintendo wins E3 before it even begins =P

Seriously though, this is Christmas for RPG fans. Not only is the DS getting brilliant new RPGs but the classics from the greatest RPG console are almost all being re-made or ported or are already playable (FFVI Advance I'm looking at you) on it.

Is this handheld not the single most orgasmic RPG gaming device ever made? And to think a couple of months ago it had almost no RPGs. How quickly things change.

Is this a sequel or a port of the original, Because i would much prefer an actual sequel.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

whacker41 said:
Is this a sequel or a port of the original, Because i would much prefer an actual sequel.

Nobody knows and we aren't going to find out until next tuesday.

Around the Network

wow, diablo 3 and now this.. I wonder what e3 has in store.

and here's a little something for those who missed it a few years back.

Um...

A retro Megaman 9 and a Chrono Trigger remake? Both confirmed in the same month? God, is that you?

I think I'll just mildly reflect on this by spending the rest of the day running on the walls and screaming like a giddy looney.

Wow.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Soriku said:
mrstickball said:
Very cool.

Will be interesting to see if this is true. If CT on DS has anything extra on it...Anything remotely good...I will buy a DS for CT alone (but will most likely get 10 other RPGs as well, lol).

I hope this comes true, and CTDS sells like hotcakes which forces SE to re-start the series.

If this comes true - don't you think that there's a strong likelyhood of a new CT? Why remake a game that has no future?

Agree. The DS has too many RPGs. I HATE THE DS X_X NO MONEY!!!! :( And a new CT would be awesomesace. Also, anyone think they'll revive SUPER MARIO RPG too?

lol  haven't you got one yet?

Mise said:
Um...

A retro Megaman 9 and a Chrono Trigger remake? Both confirmed in the same month? God, is that you?

I think I'll just mildly reflect on this by spending the rest of the day running on the walls and screaming like a giddy looney.

Wow.

All of a sudden Shenmue 3, Skies of Arcadia 2 and a 2D console Castlevania are very well possible!

You guys are obssess. I've never play chrono trigger but everyone on the internet always praise it's greatnesst it must be a awesome game.