By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Namco Bandai Says Soulcalibur IV Install Size "Significantly Overblown"

"Those numbers are not accurate and are significantly overblown," a Namco Bandai rep told Kotaku. "The actual amount of space for the Soulcalibur IV install and save data file are inline with other games requiring this feature."

http://kotaku.com/5021311/namco-bandai-says-soulcalibur-iv-install-size-significantly-overblown

I think her tits have a lot to do with the install time.lol XD

Around the Network

Translation?

I don't mind install time, I just want to know what it's for. If it can eliminate all loadtime. then it's worth it

or else, it's just garbage.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

*looks at pic*

*reads "Significantly Overblown"*

damn right

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

I was okay with Ivy's in the first now there getting to big....But on topic yeah wait for the makers of the game when it's bad news...

Former something....

wow

I don't know where her breasts end nor where they begin

Around the Network

Awsome so its down from 8gb to 4 GB =/

I honestly dont see why the game needs any install at all, its a fighter.

mM
leo-j said:

the boobs physics needs at least 4 gb install or they will not wobble

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I don't think any game should have 6 gigs of installation data,especially a fighting game.My PS3 is almost at the limit,with all the por...err games I have.=]

leo-j said:

Blu Ray drive too slow??

Like you said, its a fighter, so why would it need an install unless the Blu Ray drive has some technical flaw that we don't know about.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

But see there's the problem.

It's "inline with other games requiring this feature." Just a few short months and it's become so routine for mandatory several gig installations that we shouldn't even be surprised. I hope this doesn't slowly progress to the point where in the future all games come with forced 5 gig installations. Optional ones are always great if you have space and want to kill loading times but requiring it could be a pain.

At least we have confirmation that the 2 gig save was a mistake. What a nightmare that would have been if true.

And what is it about the fighter genre that requires huge breasts on the female fighters? DOA and SC are nuts!