By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Namco Bandai Says Soulcalibur IV Install Size "Significantly Overblown"

Cougarman said:
leo-j said:
Awsome so its down from 8gb to 4 GB =/

I honestly dont see why the game needs any install at all, its a fighter.

the boobs physics needs at least 4 gb install or they will not wobble

Yep and what sells better? A good fighting game or A good fighting games with girls with nice bouncy boobs?

Former something....

Around the Network
gebx said:
leo-j said:

Blu Ray drive too slow??

Like you said, its a fighter, so why would it need an install unless the Blu Ray drive has some technical flaw that we don't know about.

lot's of games don't require install and they run and look awesome like uncharted,burnout paradise,etc...

so your argument is flawed,,,some of the devs are up to speed and some still are not.

Blu ray just like any new technology (DVD in 97-99)  has a learning curve.

Cougarman said:
leo-j said:

...but...but, what about DOA4! Didn't that have the wobble w/no install!!! or who could forget the ever exciting DOA Extreme 2!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

There's no doubt that if too many developers impose obligatory installations, the PS3 experience will start being closer to the ZX Spectrum experience in which you had to wait 3-6 minutes before playing a game...

Well, at least you have the option of getting a bigger hard drive, but I'd be pissed off if I was forced to do so.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
There's no doubt that if too many developers impose obligatory installations, the PS3 experience will start being closer to the ZX Spectrum experience in which you had to wait 3-6 minutes before playing a game...

Well, at least you have the option of getting a bigger hard drive, but I'd be pissed off if I was forced to do so.

apearently 360 also needs to install for this game.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
NJ5 said:

Wha? Did Microsoft start allowing mandatory installs? That's even more stupid if true.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
SpartanFX said:
NJ5 said:

Wha? Did Microsoft start allowing mandatory installs? That's even more stupid if true.

the article says that this is the first 360 title that needs HDD.

Ivy's breasts alone should be able to sell 1 million copies of this game.

But on topic, This is good news. I was worried about the install, but it looks like it will be able to fit on my PS3. I just wish that they would make the install optional.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

lol, that's quite a lot, but i don't care even if it was 20gb this game is maybe the only reason i got a ps3!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Cougarman said:
leo-j said:

Well those boobs probaly needs 4gb each.