By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ucharted is getting trophy patch very soon

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/07/01/uncharted-getting-a-trophy-patch-in-the-foreseeable-future/

oh man,,that's awesome.I was about to start the game again but now i ll wait for the trophy patch.

Around the Network

YESSSSSSSSSS....that is all :)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I updated the link,,,

I hope ratchet and clank get a trophy patch too

mM

Anyone know if this will count stuff you've already unlocked?

Only medal I have left is Charted - Crushing.

Around the Network

@yakuzacie
I think they don't have any knowledge if you downloaded your friend save or you did it your self,,,,so we might have to do it again.cause you will buy stuff for free from PSN with the scores associated with each trophy.

but good news is with burnout paradise since our PSN account is connected to our saves we get trophy for our saves aswell.so we don't have to redo burnout.

Meh, that would be cool if I didn't have to play the game again but apparently I only liked it because I stopped before it got overly silly (OMG ZOMBIE NAZI'S!!!!) so that doesn't really motivate me to play it ever again.

SpartanFX said:

@yakuzacie
I think they don't have any knowledge if you downloaded your friend save or you did it your self,,,,so we might have to do it again.cause you will buy stuff for free from PSN with the scores associated with each trophy.

but good news is with burnout paradise since our PSN account is connected to our saves we get trophy for our saves aswell.so we don't have to redo burnout.

Wait, I could have swore I read that trophies didn't look at your previous saves.  Did something change?

twesterm said:
SpartanFX said:

@yakuzacie

Wait, I could have swore I read that trophies didn't look at your previous saves.  Did something change?

burnout paradise saving system is different,,,any game that does saving associated with your PSN account can patch trophy and give you trophies for even previous saves.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=31531

twesterm said:
SpartanFX said:

@yakuzacie

Criterion wanted to secure against players having to redo all their stuff when the trophy patch came, so they linked their saves to your PSN account, which means that you cannot use a copy of savegames to get trophies on your PSN account. This has apparently gotten them permission to give out trophies based on save games.

And great news on Uncharted, I have some holiday to burn, so they better bring that patch fast ;)