By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360) Requires Hard Drive

Double thread. Locked.

Around the Network

Wow bad news fore arcade owners.

libellule said:
it is why people dont buy so much arcade and it is why people prefer save for premium/elite and it is why Xbox360 sales < PS3 sales.

What do you mean this is why PS3 > 360 sales, when the Premium and Elite exist.

Good--with regard to game quality, the only thing holding the 360 back is the Arcade. As long as the 360 version doesn't require an install, and only uses it for caching, it'll be fine.

I highly doubt many who didn't shell out for a good version of the 360 would be interested in Soul Caliber, anyway.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

LOL. Did you guys not read the rest of the thread that he linked to. It said that XBox.com also listed Alone in the Dark as requiring a hard drive, which obviously does not.

Around the Network

Looks like it has been changed in the xbox page, now it only reads Storage Device.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/s/soulcalibur4

LOL, LOL, I fucking knew it.

lolol awesome.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

hahaha, ummm... it's a fighting game. WTH takes up so much space?

thekitchensink said:

I highly doubt many who didn't shell out for a good version of the 360 would be interested in Soul Caliber, anyway.

??? Why would anyone think that?

And in defense of the 360, all of them can have a drive, some just didn't come with it. You want to play the game, go buy a drive.