By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OMG Ace Combat 6 preview video looks f***ing sweet!!

If you haven't already you have to look at the new Ace Combat 6 video at Gamespot, it looks amazing, the game is going to rock!  To be honest I wasn't really too interested in the game but now it's a must buy.

video: http://www.gamespot.com/video/938702/6172373/ace-combat-6-fires-of-liberation-official-trailer-1

quote from gamespot article about the preview video:

"Before we begin a proper preview of Ace Combat 6 for the Xbox 360, let's get this out of the way early: This game looks amazing. With wonderfully detailed jets, gorgeous explosion and flight effects, as well as some of the most realistic-looking cityscapes we've ever seen in a flight game, there's little doubt that Namco's next entry in its long-running jet-fighting series is giving the Xbox 360 hardware a serious workout."

Around the Network

Cool, never heard of Ace Combat before, can't see a euro release date though :(

WOW ACE COMBAT LOOKS AWESOME. MY OPINION THE BEST VISUALS ON THE 360 SO FAR. Is this exclusive to 360 because Officail Xbox Magazine said its timed. will looks amazing still

Impressive. I hope this franchise will re-appear on PS.

kber81 said:
Impressive. I hope this franchise will re-appear on PS.

According to The Official Xbox Magazine it's a timed exclusive.  But there hasn't been any news about how long before it comes to the PS3.

Around the Network

TIMED EXCLUSIVE...... the greatest news I could ever had, I had heard rumours about this, but nothing concrete, however, if there are another 3 games that I would think about buying for the 360, then I might consider getting one mainly to get this game slightly earlier

add me

This looks a hell of a lot more impressive than Ace Combat 4.

Amazing! I definitely need to play this...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The best part is they are releasing a joystick/rudder combo that looks simply amazing. I might get AC6 if it turns out well.

I just wish someone would make a X360 flight sim that was...a flight sim, and not an arcadey flight game.

Still, AC6 looks great.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
The best part is they are releasing a joystick/rudder combo that looks simply amazing. I might get AC6 if it turns out well.

I just wish someone would make a X360 flight sim that was...a flight sim, and not an arcadey flight game.

Still, AC6 looks great.

I wish Microsoft would take a chance and bring their Flight Simulator program to the 360.  I suspect though that they think it's too niche but still they should take chances and bring what would be unique experiences on consoles to their system.