By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - In-game Xmb 2.4 video walkthrough coming in the next hour or so?

found it :) http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/06/29/firmware-v240-walkthrough-part-1-the-xmb/comment-page-1/#comment-75571

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Around the Network

Looks good, but I have two issues, he says that the music that is on your hard drive, so does that mean it wont access my network music? and he says that "Most" ps3 games will support in game XMB. So is Sony AGAIN not making something universal?

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

So now the single feature that the PSN lacks compared to Xbox live is voice messaging. I hope they make live free. Xbox fans will rejoice and the world will be a better place!

I want the trophies video nooooooow >:(

.... :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:

Same here.

I can't believe I actually want trophies.  >_>

Around the Network

that was awsum, so does anyone know if it has in-game invites and mid-game joining?

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

makingmusic476 said:
JOKA_ said:

Same here.

I can't believe I actually want trophies.  >_>

Yeah me too...its going to be a guilty pleasure i guess :P

Can't wait to dive into my game collection and collect some shiny trophies :D

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I wonder what the trophies are. :/

So who wants to watch Charles in Charge?

JOKA_ said:

When is the video coming? Is it tonight?

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Bobo012893 said:
JOKA_ said:

When is the video coming? Is it tonight?

I was under the impression that it was coming out tonight but that doesn't seem to be the case :(