By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is WALL-E good? Or should I see Get Smart?

I was thinking of going to the movies this weekend, & I narrowed it down to these two movies. I am a moviegoer that wants lots of laughs, a good plot, & believable acting. So, which one?

PS: Don't say WALL-E because Get Smart wasn't as good as the TV show. I never seen the TV show, & therefore have nothing to compare it to.

Around the Network

Get Smart was funny as, but WALL-E sounds like a much better movie obviously.

Have you seen the reviews? They say it's one of the best movies ever o_O
We have to wait til September for WALL-E >_>

Wall-E is ranked up there with quite possibly the best movies of all time, and Get Smart looks retarded.

Then again, Wall-E looks boring (although I must admit Get Smart would probably make me die from boredom as well).

Just imagine Wall-E being ROB the entire time and you will be very entertained.

Wall-E looks like it might be a classic

Get Smart looks funny tho.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Get Smart. I haven't seen it but I hope it is good. I watch reruns of the original on tv everyday. The original is fantastic I just hope the movie can be half as good. I'm going to see it soon. But I heard Wall-E is good.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Around the Network

See Wall-E, the reviews are totally dead on, it is a fantastic movie that, in the words of one of my amazingly emotionless friends, "made my heart hurt". It is not just one of the best movies of the year, it is one of the best movies I have seen in my life, and this is coming from a film buff.

See the movie, you will not regret it in the least.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

WALL-E is amazing. I was reasonably distracted during the movie with some drama and I could still tell it was awesomely amazing. It's my favorite Pixar movie ever, I think.

WALL-E (Best Movie of the Summer)

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

MontanaHatchet said:
Wall-E is ranked up there with quite possibly the best movies of all time, and Get Smart looks retarded.

Then again, Wall-E looks boring (although I must admit Get Smart would probably make me die from boredom as well).

Just imagine Wall-E being ROB the entire time and you will be very entertained.

My friend (who is a girl) came over while my other friends and I were playing SSBB, and she saw ROB and instantly asked if he was Wall-E, and what the hell he was doing in the fighting game. It's surprising how similar they do look.

I haven't seen Wall-E yet, but I thought Get Smart was really funny. I think it depends on which type of movie you like more.

The original Get Smart series was pretty funny, but i dunno about the movie. On the other hand, I have yet to read a negative review of WALL-E. (I haven't seen either yet)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it