By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [NSFW] Play Tomb Raider Anniversary with Lara Croft NUDE!!

Doesn't take long:

http://tomb-raider-anniversary.com/tomb-raider-anniversary-cheats/nude_patch/

Warning! Viewer discretion is advised. Since the images contain (computer generated) nudity, please only view the full (uncensored) images of Tomb Raider Anniversary Nude Patch if you are at least 18 years old.

*removed by moderator

Around the Network

Jeez, these guys didn't waste any time. I hope they at least gave Lara some OFF! bug repellent.

What's funny is that I think they actually made her breasts smaller so that they wouldn't look COMPLETELY ridiculous uncovered.

I noticed that as well. I thought Eidos scaled them back when they redid Lara's model for Tomb Raider Legend though?

Jaggelicious

Around the Network

Man they coulda atleast updated the boob polygons... they look kinda outdated.

Get the DOA people to work on those boobs and make em insanely gigantic and unrealistic... good to see people spending their time on something worthwhile (sarcasm)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I guess this thread can continue, but I ask for no nude pics on the forum...just the link.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

like I said in another post, the potent combo of boobies with alot of polygons in HD :)

It was inevitable I guess.