By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - It's Official Diablo 3 announced

FaRmLaNd said:
Starcraft 2 + Diablo 3 > Console gaming

QFT.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Damn, to think I only just got over my repetitive strain injury caused by the last one.

Blizzard God are back, again ...

Time to Work !

Neos said:
DMeisterJ said:
never played Diablo.

What is it?

Ya know, sometimes in life you wonder if you have missed something good, something beyond amazing, right?

this is one of those times.

But I'm not a PC gamer!  :'(  My lappy can't handle games.

Diablo 3 looks like Titan Quest (which was very boring) only with good sound and music. Generic hack'n slash with loot.

It pisses me off that people praise this POC but have the stomach to bash Oblivion.

I hate Blizzard, they're the Hollywood of video gaming. An insult to gamer's intelligence.

Around the Network

Diablo 3 dev talk coming up, watching the stream now... Will keep you updated.

Slimebeast said:

Diablo 3 looks like Titan Quest (which was very boring) only with good sound and music. Generic hack'n slash with loot.

It pisses me off that people praise this POC but have the stomach to bash Oblivion.

I hate Blizzard, they're the Hollywood of video gaming. An insult to gamer's intelligence.

go play oblivion lol, leave us with the good games

*GG*

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Slimebeast said:

rofl, you obviously havent played diablo 2, its alot better than oblivion.

ZOMG the art style is awesome. Blizzard never disappoint. This game will sell millions.

!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! Im so happy :D but im thinking whether my Macbook will be able to handle it D: