By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero Aerosmith songs not that fun IMO

I have all of the Guitar Hero Aerosmith songs on my PC for Frets on Fire and I don't think they're all that fun.  I LOVE All the Young Dudes by Mott the Hoople and the Joe Perry guitar battle is a lot of fun, but I've found the rest of the setlist to range from average to meh.  Of course, your mileage may vary depending on how much you like some of the included songs.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Around the Network

Well.. i have played a lot of song on my PC (not aerosmith, though) and the only thing that i can say is, there is a difference between playing Frets on Fire and GH, that could be de difference between fun and not fun.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I find Frets on Fire to be just as fun even though it is missing some features. I actually have every single Rock Band song downloaded as well including all of the DLC. Some of my favorites to play are the Boston songs. Trust me when I say that the note charts for GHA aren't that great.

er, while Im not saying your point is invalid because you are playing it on FOF, I would say that you cant REALLY comment on its fun on a console.

I mean, I know that Rock Bands charts are typically more fun and less like work, but I wont just bash GH:A until I play some of the tracks on the consoles.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Maybe someone who is more into Aerosmith will enjoy it more than me. I like them, I just don't LOVE them. Anyway, the Mott the Hoople song rules. I did a sightread full combo on Medium (Guitar Hero equivalent of HARD) and got 96% for my best on Amazing (Guitar Hero equivalent of EXPERT). For some reason, I really nailed all of those runs. I guess that's what happens when you really like a song.

Around the Network

well if i remember correctly a site gave this game around 6-7 im not sure exatly but i was dissapointed

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"