By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I buy a PSP?

PSwii60 said:
yea, power is enough to last a few movies...
failure rate - i have a psp slim and they seem to work great. no complaint from me at all... plus i got mine wrapped in in a nerf case, so it's well protected =)

if you are a sony fan, they why the hell have you not gotten one?!
heheheh=)

Money! I can now afford throw away 200 bucks on a PSP, I never really was big on handhelds if anyone seen my profile they might notice I only have 3 Game Boy games and that's the only handheld I ever had (ignore the GBA game, I got that....a different way) so anyway I decided to try to get back into handhelds, even though I seriously think I won't use it much I'd probably use it to plug into my PS3 alot.

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58

Around the Network

Yeah it's worth it. If it has some games that you are interested in, then get it, but you may want to wait for E3, if they announce a price cut or bundles, something. I bought a PSP slim a few months ago, and I had no problems with it. My only complaint is the battery life.

DMeisterJ said:
leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:
No

So they fixed the dead pixel thing eh?  Neat.  I still stuck decding between getting a PSP or PS3 first.

Get the PS3, I play 100 times more than I play my psp.

It also costs 100 times more than the PSP.

psp=$199

ps3=$399

Its also a nexgen console =D

mM

yes no hesitation has some good games like god of war: coo, ccff7, and patapon.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

It's really easy to download movies and put on your PSP, that's a main thing I do with it now. It also has a pretty good game library and most you can find for dirt cheap now.