By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be revealed next month

Would be kinda silly to unveil such a large game next month, while E3's just around the corner.. :s

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Soriku said:
steven787 said:
First, I don't care about Kingdom Hearts.

Second, that video was pretty convincing Soriku the sword is very close, but the hand guard is not curly.

Third, Nintendo Power has been very bad about over hyping the next issue since the new pub took over; which is why I'll believe it when I see it.

Maybe...but doesn't it seem that these parts are kinda...similar in the sword?

See the blue part I circled? It's the same way the sword arcs out in the vid.

You're trying too hard man :P

Kingdom Hearts 3 would be revealed in a Japanese magazine before some random Unofficial Nintendo magazine anyway.

its fire emblem... :/

as said about, famitsu will get the exclusive not matter what console it will be in.

thekitchensink said:
Already posted. Also, it says "Just kidding" right after "It's got a lot of heart."

U dont pick up on sutelty do you? Hes saying just kidding to it being Mother 3. each sentence ends with a word of the title. KINGDOM HEARTS 3/.

dtewi said:
If it was any KH game it would be Re:CoM.

The game hasn't even started in development (KH3) and someone much bigger than NP would announce it.

Wasn't that released as the 2nd Disc for Final Mix+?

If it did come to the Wii, it would be released as an "enhanced port" alongside the PS2 version. (which is rumored for Localization)

Around the Network
Shameless said:
Soriku said:

Kingdom Hearts 3 would be revealed in a Japanese magazine before some random Unofficial Nintendo magazine anyway.

Rofl. Fail.

Anyways, the magazine's hint really does suggest Kingdom Hearts 3, but they're probably just messing with us. We only have to wait a few more days before the next issue comes out, right?

Soriku said:
dtewi said:
That is sort of grasping at straws Soriku.

I think it might be Fire Emblem DS.

No it can't. They already covered that (or covering it in this issue? Don't remember). I don't think it's KH3 though (in fact, I never did think that. I was just following the crowd lol.). It could be Re: CoM...maybe ;) We'll see.

Will you cry if it is fire emblem ds and not kingdom heart I will save your post to quote you later.

wfz said:
Shameless said:
Soriku said:

Rofl. Fail.

Anyways, the magazine's hint really does suggest Kingdom Hearts 3, but they're probably just messing with us. We only have to wait a few more days before the next issue comes out, right?

The magazine isn't Nintendo owned so I don't see a fail in that post...

ctk495 said:
Soriku said:
dtewi said:
That is sort of grasping at straws Soriku.

I think it might be Fire Emblem DS.

No it can't. They already covered that (or covering it in this issue? Don't remember). I don't think it's KH3 though (in fact, I never did think that. I was just following the crowd lol.). It could be Re: CoM...maybe ;) We'll see.

Will you cry if it is fire emblem ds and not kingdom heart I will save your post to quote you later.

what part of could be don't you understand???

Cactus said:
wfz said:
Shameless said:
Soriku said:

Rofl. Fail.

The magazine isn't Nintendo owned so I don't see a fail in that post...

It IS the official Nintendo Magazine. It's acknowledged by Nintendo as such. Also, until late last year, it was run by Nintendo for the last 20 years.

You guys both fail. =P