By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be revealed next month

That is sort of grasping at straws Soriku.

I think it might be Fire Emblem DS.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Why are you all setting yourselves up to fail. Kingdom Hearts III doesn't even exist. Tetsuya Nomura just recently said that they have so many projects ongoing concurrently that work on Versus XIII has been halted, and I doubt KH III will come out before Versus XIII; which probably won't come out till 2010. I'm going to laugh if it's not KH III.

If it was any KH game it would be Re:CoM.

The game hasn't even started in development (KH3) and someone much bigger than NP would announce it.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

QFT.

dtewi said:
If it was any KH game it would be Re:CoM.

The game hasn't even started in development (KH3) and someone much bigger than NP would announce it.

Don't tell Soriku though. He still has hope.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
dtewi said:

No it can't. They already covered that (or covering it in this issue? Don't remember). I don't think it's KH3 though (in fact, I never did think that. I was just following the crowd lol.). It could be Re: CoM...maybe ;) We'll see.

The Bandwagon is a curious thing. You must never ride it, yet you must never lose it.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

I didn't read the whole thread so this probably has been said, but don't trust NP for big releases.

Last time they hyped a surprise, people were giving these outrages guesses and fabricating reasons why their guesses were right, and it turned out being DotNW, which had already been announced in Japan. There is no way they would get word of a big Japanese game before Japan knows about it.

First, I don't care about Kingdom Hearts.

Second, that video was pretty convincing Soriku the sword is very close, but the hand guard is not curly.

Third, Nintendo Power has been very bad about over hyping the next issue since the new pub took over; which is why I'll believe it when I see it.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

sc94597 said:
I would rather it be golden sun 3 anyway. I like kh and all, but I like turnbased rpgs better.

If so then I will buy what ever platform it appears on. If it's ds i mite dust off my old one to buy that, if wii, then am guessing am getting a Wii! :)

4 ≈ One

L.C.E.C. said:
ctk495 said:
I don't it will be kingdom hearts but that's just my opinion it could be this game though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI

It's a trap. Here is the real video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

T_T .... why me.......???

4 ≈ One