By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For Wii fans here, TimeSplitters 4 will be on PS3 not the Wii confirmed

Free Radical already said they wanted to make a Wii version.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:

Not doubting you but a link to it would be nice. It would be really interesting to see when that article was posted and guess whether or not it would still be relevant.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Chrizum said:

Not doubting you but a link to it would be nice. It would be really interesting to see when that article was posted and guess whether or not it would still be relevant.

Yeah, a link would be good idea.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=84155

Daileon said:
vdoesntforgive said:
This thread = I raged.

Like this?

=)

Yeah, pretty much.

Yushire....you have over 1,000 posts...

Get an avatar already.

OT...meh, never played a Time Splitters. Probably would be a better game on the PS3. They can have it.

Around the Network

Im just giving the news you know... After Wii fans raging out there I think this might concerned you I guess not. :/ Especially about the Wii version of TimeSplitters 4.

So this news was useless then. Sorry to upset you out there didnt mean to troll...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
Im just giving the news you know... After Wii fans raging out there I think this might concerned you I guess not. :/ Especially about the Wii version of TimeSplitters 4.

So this news was useless then. Sorry to upset you out there didnt mean to troll...

Except what you were saying wasn't news. What you were saying was pure BS, because nowhere does it say "NOT COMING TO WII"

If you wanted to post news, post this article in the sony forum.

vdoesntforgive said:
yushire said:

Except what you were saying wasn't news. What you were saying was pure BS, because nowhere does it say "NOT COMING TO WII"

If you wanted to post news, post this article in the sony forum.

REALLY? Sorry then, I just copy and paste this article in Gaf's thread about Timesplitters 4 on PS3 I jump to conclusion not reading the whole thing AND YEAH, making this news posted here first before someone does. SORRY. I copy and paste this article just to post a new news about the Wii before anyone does without reading much of it SORRY

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

NO PROBLEM DUDE!

Perhaps it'd be a good idea to thoroughly reads these articles before posting them here (in the wrong forum) would be the better option to take next time, yeah?

OK THEN THANKS vdoentforgive for understanding. BTW whats with the username? Sorry but bdbdbdb, oyvoyvyovy and you have hard username I cant type it correctly. Can I just call you v instead?

E3 2010- Tape runs out