By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Hype from Nintendo Power

King + Heart, hmmm

But since this is NP, I think it won't be anywhere near something as big as KH3. Maybe the DS game.
I'll never forgive them the dissapointing hypes of lately, although this NP is amazing!

Around the Network

Well, duhh. That's kinda too obvious. And they said "just kidding" huh? :p So it's mot likely not gonna be KH. That would be far too obvious. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Swords didnt connect with Kingdom Hearts, Legend Of Zelda for the Wii maybe?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

the only thing I can think of other than that is Final fantasy CC or a new Zelda. I bet its hannah Montana though :(

yushire said:
Swords didnt connect with Kingdom Hearts, Legend Of Zelda for the Wii maybe?

<_<

Kind of looks like The Sword in the Stone, which does connect.

But like someone else in the thread said, NP hypes are often just crap, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Around the Network

Story fit for a KING. It's got a lot of HEART.

Hmmm, I wonder... This is absolutely obvious! KH3 wOOOOOt... Japs going crazy XDXDXD1

THE NETHERLANDS

kingdom hearts 356days/2 for ds no doubt.

Let's see, "a top-secret cover story fit for a king. It's got a lot of heart. Just kidding. It's Mother 3. Just Kidding"

We'd better not take Nintendo Power to seriously.

Its Sonic RPG guys.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Big disappointments coming.It's obviously not Kingdom Hearts.Kingdom Hearts 3 doesn't even exist.