By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A girl asked me to sleep over tommorow night

depends if she has a playstation 3 or xbox360

Around the Network

don't do it especially if you like the other girl.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Take the girl that your going to the movies with and bring her to the other girls house and you never know you just could be looking at a threesome for the night

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58

I got to say. You better make the right decision here.

I don't know how many times I was interested in 2 girls and went for one... Just to find out they are crazy and not worth it then the other one wont give you the time of day... And then becomes really hot.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
You should just get her really drunk and tell her how you've posted over 600 times on a web site where you discuss sales trends of the video game industry.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah. Do that.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
You should just get her really drunk and tell her how you've posted over 600 times on a web site where you discuss sales trends of the video game industry.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah. Do that.

if u do this u will get some for sure :)

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

luinil said:
I would probably say not to do it. If you are wanting to date another girl, this will only lead to trouble for you. If you are looking to get in, get out, get on your way... you need to stay home. Don't mess around with more than one girl at a time. Even messing around with one girl... that should only be done after you *gasp* GET MARRIED!

Ow shut up, it's perfectly possible to have more then one girl. At the moment I have two girls. One of them has a boyfriend, the other is as lose on connections as me. It's the perfect time-filler. I'm now trying to see if both of 'm want to meet.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

be careful maybe she wants you and tomorrow she will text her to tell her how good you were or bad.

theres no such thing as a free lunch once you get them down youre there property lol. the joys of been 19 wait till youre married 19 years then you,ll know.

just dont be a vagina, get some ass from that girl make sure you pull out,you dont want children right now.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

the video isnt bad just my opinion get it tighter for the next one.
I gig myself and know how important first impressions are.
the music is there but it sounds a bit like a jam session.
just my opinion for what its worth.