By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox360 HD domination begins - 06/07/2008. $299 Pro is coming!

flames_of said:
Microsoft's home base is North America, and is their best market...
By the way King, where is you avatar from?

Final Fantasy

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

"The 360 is not in the same position. Most people who want one, have one"

Didnt people say the same thing about Microsoft not selling any extra consoles from Halo 3 cause "all Halo fans already have a Xbox 360?"

jenny said:
"The 360 is not in the same position. Most people who want one, have one"

Didnt people say the same thing about Microsoft not selling any extra consoles from Halo 3 cause "all Halo fans already have a Xbox 360?"

I didn't say that. I expected the first Halo on the 360 to sell a lot of consoles.

kingofwale said:
starcraft said:
We'll see what happens.

I'd settle for no spike and a permanent 30% increase in sales.

heck, I am sure every 360 fanboys would "settle" for that. but it doesn't mean it's possible.

look at what 100 Euro price-cut did for 360 in Europe.

It was only a 50 euro price drop. And it did great, like starcraft showed u.

its not good for the ps3

Around the Network

maybe we'll see the 360 above the ps3 for a while.

This is good news a $299US 360 Pro.

$299 will be a good price for 360 Pro in the US with some good titles coming out for the 360 this year. There are also plenty of second hand 360 games available and cheap classic titles on 360.

Is going to help it, but how much???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

why are microsoft dropping price when its already cheaper to buy than ps3?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...