By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Fragile info and screens!

I do admit, she looks like Ono Erena from AKB48 :)

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
yushire said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

We dont' even know for sure if those are her breasts or just her shirt folded over. You can't tell her age, in anime terms, from looking at that picture, and I don't care how much you guys wanna justify finding her hot.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, and if Namco says she's 20, or if Namco says she's 10, I'm still gonna find that picture hot, and there is nothing I can do about it, lol.

...and just between us adults:

I'd hit it if I was a hentai dude, and if she was legal, so HA!

Namco knew they were drawing a halfnaked teenage girl when they released their concept art. It's not my fault how I feel about it, it's natural.

I am NOT an otaku, and I don't use that word, so just don't say it, alright.

LOL saying that to a video game character and saying she's 10-12 you're not really an otaku. I think you never read enough mangas and watched enough anime that you think a supposed to be a 14-15 year old girl you think she was 10. I've seen enough anime comparing that girl to a 10-12 year old was a freaking joke. Even most animes I've seen most of the 12 year olds there are younger than the usual 12 year olds. Anime characters are tend to be younger than real life counterparts, thats how anime was.

Ya, compare her to Sakura from Card Capture Sakura and you will see that the girl is older.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Bruno Muñoz B said:

More images, the game looks great.

*tons of awesomeness*

http://www.onlineplayer.jp/modules/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=albuv39&page=1

Wow, it looks amazing.  I love the "exlore a deserted world" style to it.  This is the kind of game I can just fall into and get lost in.

Attack of the pants!!!
This game is loking good.
There are just to many awesome RPGs suddenly coming to the Wii.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Holy crap! This game looks freaking sweet! The atmosphere seems absolutely incredible, and the graphics are WAAAY better than anything on the cube. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Around the Network

Wow, that game looks really SWEET! :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Is it just me or is that screen there way worse than any of the others?

It sounds interesting, but the screens are doing nothing for me.

Maybe it will grow on me. :(

makingmusic476 said:
It sounds interesting, but the screens are doing nothing for me.

Maybe it will grow on me. :(

You seem like the person who would be more interested in this.

Edit: Screens on the third page.

Edit2: I guess I was too late. lol

this game sounds good,but its graphics arent too good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"