By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gordon Freeman Vs Master Chief

Robert Freeman. Hes pretty good with a belt.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Master Chief!

MrBubbles said:
Robert Freeman. Hes pretty good with a belt.

now that woulsd be a good fight, the battle of the FreeMans

MC couldn't handle fighting Malcolm from UT3 and he is an old geezer.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Master Chief--unless Freeman had the Grav. Gun.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
ssj12 said:
Griffin said:

In combat Gordon would get owned like some small guy in jail.

are you serious? gravity gun, combine weapons, RPG, all the weapons in HL1 that never reappeared in HL2? MC would get owned.

You can't include guns in this fight, or MC will just do the same, and the big Capitol ships will just kill Gordon.

Around the Network

Everybody knows it goes this way Samus>Gordon Freeman>Master Cheif. If anybody wants me to explain why ask.

Griffin said:
ssj12 said:
Griffin said:

are you serious? gravity gun, combine weapons, RPG, all the weapons in HL1 that never reappeared in HL2? MC would get owned.

You can't include guns in this fight, or MC will just do the same, and the big Capitol ships will just kill Gordon.

I was at least using weapons they the characters phyiscally carry.... I;m sure the combine has some massive crap on their home world...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Griffin said:
ssj12 said:
Griffin said:

I was at least using weapons they the characters phyiscally carry.... I;m sure the combine has some massive crap on their home world...

^this^

Also, even if there were no weapons - how would one take out the other?  2 armored, sheild-enclosed war heroes going at it hand-to-hand?  What will either of them accomplish?

No, the solution to this is definitely Gordon.  He can even summon antlions to help him out!

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Master Chief, i love freeman to but, Master has my vote.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

RolStoppable said:

I'll set up an elimination game for FPS/TPS characters, if you guys are interested. But since I don't play many FPS/TPS games, nominations would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to take up to 30 entries (maybe more if there's enough interest), so feel free to also name some main characters of B-games and not just the AAA stuff.

I would be interested!  Put Gretel Grosse in it! (unless you only want playable characters...)

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)