By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania Judgement for Wii... and it's a fighter?!

Wait a minute, first Wii gets a hack n' slash version of Soulcalibur, then it gets a fighting version of Castlevania?? WTF?? What's coming next??? A kart racing version of Resident Evil??

Around the Network

u have GOT to be kidding me. a fighter? seriously? WOW I don't know what to say to that

This can't be real....I can't imagine the wiimote being used for a fighting game

lightbleeder said:
Wait a minute, first Wii gets a hack n' slash version of Soulcalibur, then it gets a fighting version of Castlevania?? WTF?? What's coming next??? A kart racing version of Resident Evil??

It is coming that's the big third party game that will make nintendo win the E3.

well that's a surprise

Around the Network

Disappointing...spin offs often fall flat on their faces

ctk495 said:
lightbleeder said:

It is coming that's the big third party game that will make nintendo win the E3.

Actually, i believe it is going to be a Metroid vs Zelda Iron Chef Cooking Game.

Yeah... erm... I'm still a somewhat speechless looking at this game. I mean... a Castlevania... fighter? I mean, it's not like other franchises have had major letdowns by moving to a different genre (ahem... Soul Calibur) right? Right?!

Well, color me somewhat disappointed. Ah well, at least Ecclesia will let me partake in some Castlevania goodness.

what a twist !?

I don't know what to say about that. I will reserve judgement until after I learn more about the game.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"