By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sacred 2: Fallen Angel(enhanced on ps3) due out in november on ps3/360

While your sig has awesome anime movieness Stats, I don't understand why you brought up the feelings of those two over the game. Neither of them are fanboys and they will like the game just as much as a multiplat as they did as an exclusive, and their opinion has no bearing over the opinion of the guy you were replying to.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
Did I just see a bright yellow "?" above that npc's head? exactly like in World of Warcraft!!!

*head explodes*

Watch out for pieces of fruit!  Let it have it have its ? marks, at least its not limbo of the lost.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Looks interesting.

Torillian said:
While your sig has awesome anime movieness Stats, I don't understand why you brought up the feelings of those two over the game. Neither of them are fanboys and they will like the game just as much as a multiplat as they did as an exclusive, and their opinion has no bearing over the opinion of the guy you were replying to.

I'll concede Mr.Stickball, but I'm not so sure about Starcraft and Squlliam.

Look at this doozy  "Nice! Im glad its an Xbox360 exclusive. I played Sacred 1, pretty cool game IMO. "

Also, i've seen enough of Starcraft's post to know that games that are 360 Exclusive automatically become better then if they were Multiplatform. But then happens with fans from all platforms.

I just find it interesting that in the last thread there seemed to be a minor case of collective orgasming. But now that we know it is on PS3...not so much. However even I said this (in the other thread that I made)

"To me this could mean one of two things

Either they think the game is really good and they want to maximize their profits by making a PS3 version.

OR

They think the game won't end up that good and want to make a cheap port to the PS3 to try and make back some money."