By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 scans from GamePro!

Somebody pointed out something on another forum. The leviathan looks similar to the monster from Cloverfield, to which somebody pointed out that Cloverfield ripped all it's designed from the original RFOM! Holy crap, it's so true!

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Somebody pointed out something on another forum. The leviathan looks similar to the monster from Cloverfield, to which somebody pointed out that Cloverfield ripped all it's designed from the original RFOM! Holy crap, it's so true!

LOL! That would be funny if it were true.  ( Then they could put on the box, "Includes Gigantic Monster, As seen in Cloverfield".) @ChronoTrigger JM: I pretty sure the Split-Screen Co-Op is only going to be the 2-8 player one, Not the Single player experience. I could be wrong though.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Resistance 2 will be a lot better game than Gears of War 2.

What I enjoy about Resistance aswell it gives a credible reason to have Regenerative Health.

Unlike others where if you hide under a table for 5 minutes you'll be fit and raring to go again :)

man i will have to look these two up when i get my system....only a lot more:(

Around the Network

Oh my god! That boss looks effing sweet! I want to see it dead! And I want to see all its relatives dead!
SotC reworked into a FPS for the PS3 ;P

The first game was just ok. R2 looks like it is shaping up to be better. The multiplayer looks interesting and the single player looks like it will actually be distinctive.

I give this thread a 9.8.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Profcrab said:
The first game was just ok. R2 looks like it is shaping up to be a lot better. The multiplayer looks interesting and the single player looks like it will actually be distinctive.

I give this thread a 9.8.

Not to mention it has twoo full campaigns: one for single player and for co-op.

Tbone said:
Wtf wonder if u will fight that 300 foot monster.

They say in their podcast in an off handed comment that, yes you do fight the 300 foot monster.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

in the mag it says that the people were fighting it and you have to fight it from the rooftops and draw it to a bridge where an explosion will go off. Game seems really awsome. If you guys want to know more why don't you open the pictures in a new window and zoom in? you can read everything there.