By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why the Wii won't be defeated by price cuts.

The price! Isn't that a funny word these days. I think when people are evaluating the Wii in comparison to the other consoles in terms of relative sales after price cuts they forget one important thing.

If the console costs $250 - theres 250 reasons not to purchase it. Its more if you add the costs of peripherals etc that are required with the purchase. Straight to the point.  If you don't have the appeal then theres no point in cutting the price. Price cuts are just removing the reasons NOT to buy a console. You have to give them a reason to buy it in the first place more importantly. Something the Wii has mastered it seems.

The end.

The Xbox360 is going to WIN WIN WIN MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA FOOLED YOU!!!

I feel much safer preaching to the quoir.

Tease.

Around the Network

We knew this already...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

We don't need reasons why it WONT happen. We already have reasons why it DIDN'T happen when Microsoft made the arcade sku.

damn you must of posted 15 million threads in the last 3 days....

Around the Network

I thought i'd condense Sword/Shield/Blue Ocean/Red Ocean into a paragraph.

:)

Its for ease of dispersal.

Tease.

I fail to see the point of this thread.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

The Wii simply puts off the best first impression. As long as the price is comparable, it'll continue to sell.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

I always knew you were biased, this explains the rampaging attacks towards MGS4.

mM

You're correct, but I believe you made it in the wrong section.

Here, all you will get are people who already know it, and people who go here just to mess up.

So this thread is going to get a lot of complaints against it.

You're correct though.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS