By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Madden NFL 09 heading to ORIGINAL XBOX, Why?

i remember ign clearly said original xbox.

Around the Network

08 was on xbox and gamecube. It sold pretty decent on xbox, but the gamecube one did terrible. Basically the xbox one this year will sell like the gamecube one did last year. Dunno if that makes it worth the port or not.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Aj_habfan said:
Wtf, are you sure that isn't just typo? I don't think 08 was on Xbox...

yeah it was. i know this because my friend has it. He also has a 360, so why he would buy it i don't know. I think his dad bought it.

The Xbox version outsold the Wii version in August last year...

So it makes sense :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Xbox is popular in the US.

Madden is popular in the US.

Makes sense.

Around the Network

One reason..Money

well it will probably be a ps2 port so it will cost almost nothing to port,and they might make a little bit money from it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

wow, wonder if they will take the PS2 version and port it or the wii version and do a downgraded port w/o motion controls. If they program the xbox game separately to take advantage of the hardware they are stupid.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

I can't think of a single store in my area that sells new Xbox games. A few sell leftover GC games (like TP), but only because the Wii is BC.

makingmusic476 said:
I can't think of a single store in my area that sells new Xbox games. A few sell leftover GC games (like TP), but only because the Wii is BC.

360 is Bc for a lot of games, best buy in my area still sells a decent amount of new xbox games.