By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predictions - (When) Will the Wii Overtake the 360 & PS3 WW?

March 09, when Nintendo will release their fiscals.

Bleu, why haven't you been permabanned yet?

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

I just think the paradigm will shift in Sony's favor.

never (easy answer)

shams said:
Put me down for around November 2008 - I think that is roughly when it will happen. Probably won't last all Xmas though.

I agree.  I am not sure if Wii will pass them again.  I really think an early $249-299 '09 price for PS3 and/or 360 (premium) could keep them over a combined 50%.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Dont think is does but if it does than thats really impressive.

Around the Network

I don't think the Wii will do it honestly. Supply issues wouldn't have been as bad if Nintendo didn't release all of their best games in a short time frame which was one of the main causes for Wii's to fly off shelves at an enormous rate. But now since all of their biggest and highest selling games have come to pass along with the obvious 360 and PS3 holiday line-up, I don't see it happening.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

May 2009

swyggi said:
I don't think the Wii will do it honestly. Supply issues wouldn't have been as bad if Nintendo didn't release all of their best games in a short time frame which was one of the main causes for Wii's to fly off shelves at an enormous rate. But now since all of their biggest and highest selling games have come to pass along with the obvious 360 and PS3 holiday line-up, I don't see it happening.

When did they release ALL of their biggest games? They still have many big games left. ALso nintendo never announced their holiday line up yet so you don't know what they have in store.

june 2009

march 2009

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!