By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - UK Main Retailers - All out of Arcade 360s

Just been browsing some majour retailers in the UK (amazon, play, game and gamestation) none have Arcade 360s in stock at the moment, anyone know if this is new or have they been all out for a while, all have other models available though, any other countries have Arcade shortages?

Around the Network

never realy notices but i dont look fot them so i wouldnt

Its outsold most of Scandinavia (Sweden for sure!) Arcade model, HDMI hard to find, just that old premium bundle is a easy buy. I wonder whats up..

hum you have several reason possible... one the retailer don't order new arcade too often because it doesn't sell well.... 2 ms is up to something and is clearing the chanels..... 3 MS has shipping problem in those region.... 4 people do actually go crazy on the arcade lately.... we'll see how it is evolving during the following weeks

.Geenie. said:

eengliss is never yeur farst lagnuage? is net it?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Hmmmm. This is interesting with E3 right around the corner.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

The E3 pricedrop announcement will be just for america, just a few months ago they already pricedropped big time on euroland.

I bet it's just some stock management issue, historically they always undershipped arcades (since no one wanted them) but the new core pack has such ridicolous gaming value it's probably shifting the core/pro split.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

well no-one buys them....imo

The pro is very popular in UK

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I noticed this a while ago, but I dont think they are very popular anyway

Strategyking92 said:
.Geenie. said:

eengliss is never yeur farst lagnuage? is net it?

Well, aside from two typos, and the lack of one needed comma, that sentence was pretty sound. I always let capital letters slip by me on forums, as no one uses them.