By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help! I've been gone.

RolStoppable said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
RolStoppable said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Kim Possible was cancelled and we're all either mourning with Rol or taking pathetic jabs at Rol while he's down.

KP was already cancelled a while ago and I am long over it. I just created that thread to get more profile views and comments. Too bad that only Soriku fell for it.

You've wasted my tears for the last time. Your days are numbered.

Zen, is that you?

Huh?

Around the Network

Valkria Chronicles was canceled for american and europeon release.

No i'm joking.

Soriku said:
@DMJ

Bringing back the banned members was intentional, yes.

Really?

Bringing back WiiForever and Spam accounts, alternates, and bots was "intentional"?  I'm not saying anything, but I don't think that was intentional... or at least I hope not.

Kasz216 said:

No i'm joking.

Whew. My heart skipped a beat there.

Sounds like a pretty interesting month. The only real news is Star Ocean 4 for 360. While I know the exclusivity is still unknown at this time, it's interesting.

@ DMJ

Did also get your PS3?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
@DMJ

Bringing back the banned members was intentional, yes.

Really?

Bringing back WiiForever and Spam accounts, alternates, and bots was "intentional"?  I'm not saying anything, but I don't think that was intentional... or at least I hope not.

Well, there was a glitch that unbanned some people.I don't think ioi wanted to hunt them down. he then decided to give all banned users amnesty and jsut unbanned them all. Though if they act up one more time they're gone for good this time.

we will see won't we ^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:

No i'm joking.

May be joking about that but I'm not joking when I say 8 days and The Getaway were cancelled to put their resources in completing other titles. Will they go back and finish at a later point? No clue

After that announcement a bunch of people claimed that more titles were cancelled too. (Like Heavenly Sword)

And now every chance a 360 fan gets they make it seem like 3 titles where so far along in development got axed.

Were there any 360 RPGs annouced that the public didn't know about?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Star Ocean 4? Does that count? Also Last Remnant is a timed 360 exclusive.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Ice on Mars. Hemorrhoids, lousy dinners, my girlfriend made me watch National Treasure 2 with her, pretty much an awful last couple of days.

Well Kirby007, the best person ever, is back.