By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New MotorStorm: Pacific Rift videos...

See 'em at jeuxvideo.

It looks like the series might finally live up to that original trailer, but in a way more awesome tropical island setting. :D

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

See 'em at jeuxvideo.

It looks like the series might finally live up to that original trailer, but in a way more awesome tropical island setting. :D

that is far from the original trailer.

Taking forever to load.

Will

Definitely

Buy

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

lol, they call it the "Playstation Trois"

crazy frenchmen....

Around the Network

WANT THIS BIG TIME!!!

F U RES 2!...lol j/k

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SnakeEyez said:
makingmusic476 said:

See 'em at jeuxvideo.

that is far from the original trailer.

According to the demo, the footage is from the Pre-Alpha (40% complete) build shown a couple of months ago.  You'll see better footage here in a few weeks.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

Meh. I was really looking forward to this game but this is the second time I see a terrible gameplay video.

What happened to the breakneck speeds? The game looks like it's running in slow motion

Nice splitscreen, although I'm more looking forward to Midnight Club...

Chrizum said:

Meh. I was really looking forward to this game but this is the second time I see a terrible gameplay video.

What happened to the breakneck speeds? The game looks like it's running in slow motion

have you ever played motorstorm before? if you have, you would have never made this comment.