By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New MotorStorm: Pacific Rift videos...

DOATS1 said:
Chrizum said:

Meh. I was really looking forward to this game but this is the second time I see a terrible gameplay video.

What happened to the breakneck speeds? The game looks like it's running in slow motion

have you ever played motorstorm before? if you have, you would have never made this comment.

I played the demo like crazy, is the final game slower than the demo?

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
DOATS1 said:
Chrizum said:

Meh. I was really looking forward to this game but this is the second time I see a terrible gameplay video.

What happened to the breakneck speeds? The game looks like it's running in slow motion

have you ever played motorstorm before? if you have, you would have never made this comment.

i owned the game and although i enjoyed the game like mad, i would never describe the game with 'breakneck speeds'. it was a lot more physical than fast.

DOATS1 said:
Chrizum said:
DOATS1 said:
Chrizum said:

i owned the game and although i enjoyed the game like mad, i would never describe the game with 'breakneck speeds'. it was a lot more physical than fast.

Well, I didn't mean WipeOut or F-Zero like speeds, but Motorstorm 1 was a lot faster than what I've seen of Motorstorm 2. It just looks sluggish and simply like no fun at all.

Chrizum said:

Well, I didn't mean WipeOut or F-Zero like speeds, but Motorstorm 1 was a lot faster than what I've seen of Motorstorm 2. It just looks sluggish and simply like no fun at all.

well it was a monster truck, and i think it would be a lot faster if it were clearer in my opinion. either way though, this is a purchase for me.