By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360/PS3 will have the same "quality" of shooters/360 STILL better.

Your starting to loose credibility in my eyes with your consistent attacks on the PS3 .

Around the Network

Resistance and Uncharted are two of the best shooters out and there both are PS3 exclusives

RFoM still does stuff that other console shooters still have not done, most console shooters don't have a server list with games, they don't have the unique squads while in each match either, and this is what all online games should have. CoD4 lacks clans and a built in friendslist from what i remember compared to RFoM.

Profcrab said:
Resistance is much more like the original Call of Duty games. Just convert the monsters to Nazis. R2 looks like it might offer more but the original was just a decent shooter but nothing special.

I give this thread 9.4.

i have to say you rating every thread is the most annoying thing i have ever seen.

OT.... i hated COD4 GOW1 and ima hate 2 halo 3 was ok. so this is all about opinons and thats about it.

To the TC - i'm pretty sure Left for dead and Gears of war are not exclusive on Xbox360, so you should not include them in the discussion.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

Around the Network
el_rika said:
To the TC - i'm pretty sure Left for dead and Gears of war are not exclusive on Xbox360, so you should not include them in the discussion.

They might be on the PC as well, but they're definitely not on the PS3.