By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New RESISTANCE 2 teaser

This footage is a year old and wasn't intended to be released according to an Insomnica developer on Neogaf.

Around the Network

go here and pause at the 3 second mark, there are no chimera, there is definitely pop-in, so I hope they sort that out before its release. The stream from there is not yet avaliable

@Shameless?

That's interesting if it's true.

I'm interested to see how it turns out. I hope there is tons of crap happening around you (including tons of guys fighting each other).

Shameless said:
This footage is a year old and wasn't intended to be released according to an Insomnica developer on Neogaf.

Just like the GT footage.

mM
Munkeh111 said:

go here and pause at the 3 second mark, there are no chimera, there is definitely pop-in, so I hope they sort that out before its release. The stream from there is not yet avaliable

Yea I noticed it right away, I was like wow thats bad, obviously not going to be in the final build (hopefully).

Around the Network

You beauty

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

yeah that was pop in hope they fix it.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Munkeh111 said:

Maybe they are "teleporting"

No greys yey. this looks really nice

This looks like a test for a trailer that never was. The pop in is clear but I strongly suspect is simply a scripted event that was never fixed as they didn't go ahead with this trailer - i.e. all of this is scripted in-game engine to make a trailer and wasn't polished so the early errors in timing, etc. are still there.

The huge mech walker plus the new throat tearing Chimera do bode well though.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...