By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii JRPG - Arc Rise Fantasia (Image Epoch x Marvelous), ToS script writ

Good News. I think there will be a bunch of new JRPGs for the Wii announced in the next weeks.

Around the Network

The AP thing sounds like Skies of Arcadia >.>, that was so wierd with your entire team crew coming out to do massive damage with everything they had even the kitchen sink.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Sweet. More RPGs on the Wii makes me a happy fanatic. Hope this game is released outside Japan.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

I hope the wii gets the Japanese support that the ds has. If it does that means tons of rpgs for wii owners. Hopefully it will get more western support than the ds though.

I loved Luminous Arc so I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

Sound interesting, I wait for more info.

The type of game I've been waiting for. You can never go wrong with a traditional JRPG, I'm starting to get tired of replaying old classics.

its about time

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

largedarryl said:
The type of game I've been waiting for. You can never go wrong with a traditional JRPG, I'm starting to get tired of replaying old classics.

Hehehe that's what I have been doing theses last couple of months.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Great news. Can't wait to learn more.