By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ESPN Halo 3 MLG Highlights

Yeah I ended up going to the MLG site the last time you posted the fails video. My son made me sit there and watch all 14 top tens. I really can't believe how nasty these guys are. I like how they are so good with the BR that they don't reload half the time. I suck so bad that I need a full clip to get a kill, lol.

Around the Network

A team extermination with one headshot.
Words fail to describe how almost impossible that is.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

omfg, thats crazy

Wow... They looked dumb.. Specially for the #1 list. They cramped themselves in one straight line. How convenient!

Holy Cow ! The battle rifle skills are insane

Around the Network
iron_megalith said:
Wow... They looked dumb.. Specially for the #1 list. They cramped themselves in one straight line. How convenient!

Thats where everyone spawns on Last Resort map. Someone usually gets sniped right away on that map...4 tho is rediculous.

Otherwise these vids are insane...quite depressing actually as I've been getting raped in halo 3 for the last few days by guys that would be getting raped if they played against these video guys.

disolitude said:
iron_megalith said:

Thats where everyone spawns on Last Resort map. Someone usually gets sniped right away on that map...4 tho is rediculous.

Otherwise these vids are insane...quite depressing actually as I've been getting raped in halo 3 for the last few days by guys that would be getting raped if they played against these video guys.

I don't know what it is, but I have been getting destroyed constantly since they changed the ranking system.

JaggedSac said:
disolitude said:
iron_megalith said:

I don't know what it is, but I have been getting destroyed constantly since they changed the ranking system.

Yeah, something is off lately... Also, it pisses me off that they changed social slayer to 5 players. I usually play with a buddy or 2 buddies...and social slayer is where we go to blow off some steam when where getting rocked in team slayer or team doubles. However, with 5 players now, they always seem to pair us with 1, 2 or even 3 really shitty players and we have to try hard to win as the rest of the team is -10 each.

disolitude said:
JaggedSac said:

Yeah, something is off lately... Also, it pisses me off that they changed social slayer to 5 players. I usually play with a buddy or 2 buddies...and social slayer is where we go to blow off some steam when where getting rocked in team slayer or team doubles. However, with 5 players now, they always seem to pair us with 1, 2 or even 3 really shitty players and we have to try hard to win as the rest of the team is -10 each.

Dude, I know how you feel.  The last 5 or so big team battle matches I have played, there has been at least one person to drop from my team, and at least 1 person away from the controller.  I just don't understand why someone would have the game running but not play, and also start a match and then quit.  And the damdest thing is that they are always on MY team.

ya it sucks to get powned by guys that good and they are that good. sniper no scope on the bounce 2x is sick. this is with out a keyboard and mouse. all I can say is run. or hope they are on your team. but these guys are all level 50's across the board.