By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unreal Tournament 3

I just got this game because of the gamefly deal and a near-expiring coupon. It is definitely the best $12 I've spent on videogames recently. The keyboard/mouse support is such a welcome feature. I really wish every FPS/RTS/TPS/etc supported the option. Maybe Gears 2 will, at least...

Anyway, I'll be trying out mods if anyone has some recommendations. If you want to play (I see it has in-game friends list) just add me (look at my avatar). ckmlb appears to be the only person on my friend's list that's played it, at least from what I saw.

Around the Network

nice i was looking at Unreal on gamefly to but went with assassin's creed for $10. Gamefly has some good deals.

Indeed. I thought about getting AC but I'd already beaten it (rented from gamefly). I did pick up Mass Effect for a friend, though. Hopefully he'll stop making me play Gears...

Nice deal from gamefly. My rental service (gamesfrenzy) used to offer deals like that, so I would have been able to get GeoW for free using their loyalty points, but they recently stopped selling games

I will add you after work. I play this game all the time.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

As for the mods, if you have a usb thumbdrive, just go to UT3mods.com with the PS3 browswer and follow they're instructions :P They have a ton of stuff xD I recommend the mods that put your view in third person, and the ones that put the game speed to 20% faster than the PC version :D Also get the Lego and 2D stages :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

nice deal worth it.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Although i was entertained by it and it is definitely a good game, I would still rather play online with my friends on UT04

Does the PS3 version have an editor? I don't think it does but since you have it I can at least know for sure now.

No it doesn't include an editor. Mods/maps have to be made using the PC editor, and then "cooked" for the PS3. It ensures that maps/textures/whatever aren't too big to fit into the PS3's limited memory, and is why maps cooked for the PS3 are usually much smaller than the original PC map.