By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unreal Tournament 3

Bah I misplaced my copy! And no editor on PS3 - PC only but maps can be mae for PS3.

Must find missing game...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Will

Not

Buy

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

ChronotriggerJM said:
As for the mods, if you have a usb thumbdrive, just go to UT3mods.com with the PS3 browswer and follow they're instructions :P They have a ton of stuff xD I recommend the mods that put your view in third person, and the ones that put the game speed to 20% faster than the PC version :D Also get the Lego and 2D stages :D

Yeah, that's a great site.  I knew G4 just recently had a feature on UT3 and the 2D Super Mario Bros. mod.  Upon googling I managed to find it.  I finally have a use for a bunch of extra memory sticks that I got using google checkout on buy.com (they were then free, heh), since you can only store 1 mod at a time on a stick before you have to load the game and install it.  Now I've been transfering 15 at a time without loading the game...

Anyway, I did load those 2D stages.  Those are freaking awesome.  I look forward to running at least PC speed now, but I also got the 20% faster one.  Very nice mods so far.  I'm slowly downloading maps but I think I want to play the ones on the disc first (and the DLC ones).

I'd forgotten how fun PC-style deathmatch can be...

I wish G4 went back like they used to be.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

windbane said:
I just got this game because of the gamefly deal and a near-expiring coupon. It is definitely the best $12 I've spent on videogames recently. The keyboard/mouse support is such a welcome feature. I really wish every FPS/RTS/TPS/etc supported the option. Maybe Gears 2 will, at least...

Anyway, I'll be trying out mods if anyone has some recommendations. If you want to play (I see it has in-game friends list) just add me (look at my avatar). ckmlb appears to be the only person on my friend's list that's played it, at least from what I saw.

well try the action cam, with master chief or them bunny rabbits someone has released.

also a couple of the 2d ala smash bros type viewpoint maps are quite good.

the lego map is ace aswell as flatwars. flat wars is sniper heaven and is even fun to play with bots, funny thing is that in the middle of bedroom there is a huge plasma with a 360 running on it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
windbane said:
I just got this game because of the gamefly deal and a near-expiring coupon. It is definitely the best $12 I've spent on videogames recently. The keyboard/mouse support is such a welcome feature. I really wish every FPS/RTS/TPS/etc supported the option. Maybe Gears 2 will, at least...

Anyway, I'll be trying out mods if anyone has some recommendations. If you want to play (I see it has in-game friends list) just add me (look at my avatar). ckmlb appears to be the only person on my friend's list that's played it, at least from what I saw.

www.ut3mod.com   --  UT Mods for the PS3.

Action Cam 1.0 - makes the game so much better.
VAS Auto Shields and any maps you can get. :)

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328