By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Space. Video footage. Looks stunning and promising

The game looks promising. Hopefully the gameplay isnt tedious, and the story is as good as the let's face it stunning visuals.

Around the Network

If it's anything more than a C+ game it'll be stunning. Don't count on it being real good.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

I'm actually really amped for this game, can't wait to see what info is at E3 Heres hoping it delivers.

When I first saw previews I thought this game was going to be darker, spookier, and I thought it was going to be harder to defend yourself. It almost seems like an action-like arcade alien shooter from that trailer. =P

And the scenery is really light...doesn't really set the mood for me. =\ I guess we'll see when it comes out.

Whoa, violent.. Really violent, I saw some of the other videos aswell

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

not feelin it

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Graphically it looks good but the combat looked pretty bland to me. I do like what they did with the gravity though.

To Each Man, Responsibility

The lighting in particular is really nice.

The gameplay... not so much. I'm not sure if I care for these third person shooters which are surging in popularity.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Very hyped for this game. I wait for reviews before I buy it but no matter what I;m playing it.

I read about it a few weeks ago in the Official Xbox 360 mag, sounds and looks alright, not my type of game really.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina