By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The news section clean up is fantastic.

Not trying to be rude, but  I felt SSJ12 was flooding that section with alot of useless information.

Props VGC for the clean up.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

... he isn't even in the first 15. (2 out of the first 50 are from him)

Don't be an ass hole that's what got you banned in the first place.

This whole site is flooded with useless crap.

This post is crowding up the hot topics and its probablly the most useless one.

AND YOU CREATED IT!

But this isnt the news section where i just copied and pasted info from another website.

whatever the case is im glad of the direction this site is going. It should be growing at a more rapid rate now-a-days

MynameisGARY

Who said?

mM

who said what?

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Well, this thread is going nowhere quickly.

@weezy: thanks for the site kudos, but there was no need to mention ssj.

@PooperScooper: that is exactly the sort of post we are trying to avoid here. Consider this your warning.

@Leo: Just leave it ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

weezy said:

But this isnt the news section where i just copied and pasted info from another website.

Well, that site is actually www.kotaku.com

They usually add their own little Wii-hate quip in there though, so they can call it an "article" and not a copy/paste job.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

shams said:
Well, this thread is going nowhere quickly.

@weezy: thanks for the site kudos, but there was no need to mention ssj.

@PooperScooper: that is exactly the sort of post we are trying to avoid here. Consider this your warning.

@Leo: Just leave it ;)

lol warning for what exactly?

ZenfoldorVGI said:
weezy said:

They usually add their own little Wii-hate quip in there though, so they can call it an "article" and not a copy/paste job.

Kotaku is a great site tho. IMO

MynameisGARY

ZenfoldorVGI said:
weezy said:

this site show wii-hate? no!

(seriously, no.)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive