By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame IV out next month in Japan but still no trailer...

So Fatal Frame IV is to be released on july 31st in Japan.

Right know the only thing available is

• a couple of screenshots
  • the official Japan website
  • magazine scans

all we are missing is the trailer.

Do you think we will see a trailer this month or next month?

/Discuss or this chick will get you

Around the Network

Nintendo has a new policy to not announce or release too much information on their games. Nintendo is publishing this game so I would think it will be the same. I think the first trailer will be an advertisment one a week before the game is released.

i am 99% sure we will see trailer at e3

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:

Isn't the game releasing before E3 or a few days after in japan?

They did the same thing with MP3. There was basically no official trailer until a few weeks before the game came out and then BAM, 10 videos popping up on websites.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

its releasing after e3. e3 is at 15-17 july game comes out on 31 july in Japan

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
ClaudeLv250 said:
They did the same thing with MP3. There was basically no official trailer until a few weeks before the game came out and then BAM, 10 videos popping up on websites.

I hope its advertised better than MP3 though. They should have put the trailer they put in the Mp3 channel on tv. I think it would have sold alot better if they did.

Cougarman said:

i hope we do

Nintendo will advertise this game there is no question on that point.The point is will they market the game the right way.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Wow that thing coming out of the door looked just like the girl from the grudge.. scary stuff.

mM