By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Put your celebration comments about Kim Possible's cancelation in here!

Sad news.  Sorry to hear it.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
kirby007 said:
BOOOHOOO :( why did you spoil that for me i didn't know they got together ....

im only at ep 40 :/

Kirby you're from te Netherlands aren't you?? Jetix is repeating the series like crazy for the last 6 months.. the movie has been on like a dozen of times.. you couldn't have missed that..

Ducktales had 100 episodes.. Darwing Duck had 91 episodes.. Recess had 66

All of those shows even Recess started back before 2000, Ducktales going back to the 80s and Darkwing Duck early 90s.  I don't think there was a policy back then and with Recess it might of just begun.  Also notice that a lot of shows may have cut off at the 65 episode mark but they all got their own movies.

Disney never really made shows with real people before Even Stevens or Lizzie McQuire, so I think it was more of a experimental thing to see if the shows could succeed.  Poor KP though.  I was actually thinking about if the show was still running the other day because I saw some of the Even Stevens Movie was on.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I'm not celebrating, because I've never watched the show and cannot give an honest opinion on it.

I just want to know what the hell Will Friedle is going to do now...

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Sorry, what show?

Never saw a epi of it;...Sorry to hear but I really don't care if it was cancalled or not..

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Well Cow and Chicken got canceled here so I dont care about KP :(

I remember that show! Good times.....Oh and I R Baboon was a good show too!!!!!!

I never watched... I was sad when they cancelled the Super FRiends...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I watched a single episode with Finnish voice acting and had an aneurysm.

So I guess it kinda sucks that KP was cancelled, but can't really sympathize at the moment.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

damn that sucks I was mad when they cancelled Family Guy ...fan letters got fox to bring it back. Maybe start a send letters to get Kim back on disney club :)

well according to tvguide you can watch it at 2 AM on disney