By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone else think Little Big Planet will sell terribly?

Thnik it will sell well hopefully but anything can happen.

Around the Network

This user is already banned.

I  don't understandwhy the people is involved with this post ?

"Next Gen. doesn't start until Sony says so", and it starts with.....

Metal Gear "Solid" launch.

Quote :"Ironic isn't it? Sony charges nothing for it's service yet you don't have to deal with pop-adds. Yet xbox live charges and gives you ads that you can't close. Funny how different the west is from the east."

@cloudy-spikey
Because even if his tone wasn't the best, his question or statement was still valid.

And people are countering or agreeing with that statement.

Hmm, pie.

i can see this game hitting a few mil, but most of that will be the "hardcore" first to buy market share.......

and most of those will be for the hype and quickly fall out of it

It will sell around 500k maximum I think. If Sony ad this game well then it will go over that. But generally speaking as d21lewis said. I think this game will go down as one of the most remarkable games in history like Okami and Beyond Good & Evil and not sell well because the lack of advertising.

Sony needs to market this game like they want this game to sell. I will be buying it, but not day one. I see this game as being a totally must have for the hardcore crowd that is hyping it, but soon enough Sony and some of that hardcore crowd needs to spread the word to other casual gamers to get them aboard this newly series :)

Around the Network

LBP will move a lot of PS3 consoles in its launch week. PS3 could have MGS 4 launch sales figures with LBP launch week.

I am not a SONY fan , but i have to admit that LBP is the greatest platform addition for the next gen consoles library.

So i believe that the game will score and sell great!!!

@ ecurbj )

considering there already is a tv ad showing LBP (along with MGS4 and GT5p), I think Sony is willing to spend a lot for marketing the game, so in my opinion it will do really well and especially will draw in demographs new to the ps3

its gonna sell a lot,face it dude,you want it or not this is a system seller

@playnwxt3--i dont see it being a system seller, there is just nothing to back that claim up with other then fanboy rants, the majority of people that seem to deem it "system seller" status are sony fans and owners.....

to truly be a "system seller" you need people that don't own the machine going bat shit crazy over it

i stand by my first post, it will debut big, and have a couple of weeks selling well, but the only people that will be getting this game are those that already own the system, its just not big enough to move hardware like GTA or any other proven system seller franchise